AHM Financial Group delivers quality insurance solutions and provides exemplary customer service. Our professionals have specialized expertise in meeting the complex risk management needs of high net-worth individuals.
We take the time to evaluate each client’s specific situation and analyze exposures. We then determine collaboratively how best to retain and manage, mitigate, or transfer that risk with custom-designed programs.
As an independent broker, AHM has well-cultivated relationships with many leading carriers who have the resources to accommodate the needs of complex risk management clients. With top ratings by A.M. Best, these carriers have financial strength and are highly responsive to the needs of our clients in any claim situation.
• All automobiles, including high-value vehicles and collector vehicles
• Homeowners, primary and multiple locations, including condominiums and renters
• Residential rental property
• Valuable items, including jewelry, furs, fine arts, antiques, wine, and other collectibles
• Personal umbrella/excess liability up to $100 million and optional high-limit excess uninsured and underinsured motorist
• Watercraft, including yacht, mega-yacht, crew coverage, smaller pleasure craft, wave-runners, jet skis
• Recreational vehicles, including motor homes, travel trailers, ATVs, snowmobiles
• Primary and excess flood
• Identity fraud
• Life, health, disability income, long-term care, retirement planning, asset management
Expertise in specialty placement.
AHM personal insurance specialists are experts in serving clients with complex and hard-to-place insurance needs. Through our many different carriers we are able to place nearly any risk, in any area.
Specialty coverages and services:
• Large loss deductible waiver for property losses over $50,000
• Deductible reserve program
• Employment practices liability and workers’ compensation for domestic staff
• Builder’s risk
• Group personal excess liability
• International protection
• Directors and officers for certain non-profit organizations
• Personal director’s liability for directorships at publicly traded, privately owned, or not-for-profit corporations
• Private aviation
• Wildfire defense coverage in certain states
• Hurricane protection services for Florida and certain counties in select other states
• Private collection management services
• Family protection, including kidnap and ransom, extortion, home invasion, carjacking, hijacking, stalking
• Equipment breakdown for certain home mechanical and electronic systems
• Green upgrade for home and personal property
• Family offices
• Special events
Claims department designed for exceptional personal service.
For client convenience, AHM has a full-service claims department designed to quickly and efficiently assist clients with all claims.
AHM offers fully integrated international insurance and financial protection services for our clients in key markets around the world.
Back to Top of Page